Collaborate with our digital design, development and marketing professionals to step-up financial performance of your brand.
Terms & Conditions
The Web Design Corp has created this refund policy to describe the circumstances when The Web Design Corp will issue a refund, the process for claiming a refund against an order, and the liabilities of The Web Design Corp related to a transaction ending in a refund claim. By registering for any of The Web Design Corp services, you are stating that you have read and accepted all of the terms and conditions outlined in this refund policy.
The information The Web Design Corp collects is used to improve the content of our website, used to notify consumers about updates to our website or problems with their requests.
If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us or by writing to us and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mails from our company.
Coverage & Scope
This refund policy covers the treatment of refunds by The Web Design Corp and/or a website owned and operated by The Web Design Corp.
This refund policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The Web Design Corp does not own or control or of persons that The Web Design Corp does not employ or manage, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which The Web Design Corp’ website link.
Filing a Complaint
The Web Design Corp believes that every project starts with a finished project in mind. Therefore, all possible attempts to amicably work out a mutually acceptable solution should be a priority in case of unsatisfactory service.
Ultimately, our goal is to reach a mutually satisfactory solution. If you are unsatisfied with any reason that has caused you to think about filing a refund claim, please take a few minutes to write to us at email@example.com to initiate a dialog before requesting a refund.
Refund claims should only be filed if we are unable to come to a mutually satisfactory solution.
Eligibility for Refund
The Web Design Corp takes every project very seriously and ensures that the same is handled in a professional manner and the client gets the result as per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, if the client is not happy with the outcome and has gone through the Customer Care Concern resolution process, then he can request for refund.
Claim Your Refund
To claim your refund in accordance with our refund policy eligibility, follow the following steps:
You can claim your refund by:
- Sending us an Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest; once the required analysis is completed, we will initiate the process, which generally takes 20-25 Working Days.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs/source code submitted by The Web Design Corp; the information will be submitted to the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
Applicability of the Delivery Policy
Please note that The Web Design Corp’s delivery commitment is subject to the following:
Timely payments: A project is not considered to be void if the agreed upon / listed payments are not clear.
Timely communication from the client: The Web Design Corp is not bound to respect the Refund Policy if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not communicated to us in a timely manner. Any delay or failure of the project arising out of such situations cannot be attributed to The Web Design Corp.
Completeness of information provided by the client: If the information provided to The Web Design Corp is incomplete and/or complete information/scope of the project is not provided at the beginning of the project, The Web Design Corp is not bound to maintain its delivery and /or refund commitments.
The Web Design Corp will not make any compensation for the delay of delivery under any circumstances unless there is a special agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
The client can initiate the concern with the company by emailing email@example.com within 14 days of project initialization; afterward, no request will be entertained for any kind of claims.
Limitation of Liability
The Web Design Corp’s liability is limited to the value of the portion of the project (as per The Web Design Corp’s proposal) which stands incomplete at any given point in time. At any point in time, The Web Design Corp cannot be held responsible for losses arising out of the services delivered / not delivered or the delay in the same. The liability to refund arises only once the project has been canceled by the client, and such cancellation has been communicated to The Web Design Corp in writing.
The Web Design Corp may, at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of The Web Design Corp website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Quality Assurance Policy
We do our best to meet your requirements, and our designers do their best to fulfill your expectations.
We believe in providing the best designs, and each of our designs is well-researched and well-crafted.
WE OFFER A SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are satisfied.
- We aim to exceed your expectations and strive to accomplish them.
- We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with your design (the number of revisions will be according to your package).
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package; the minimum time required is 2 business days.
- In case of urgent order, contact our customer support team.
The Web Design Corp keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file.
Our customer support is present 5 days a week during office timings to answer all of your concerns and queries; our team will answer your concerns anytime and every time.
- YOU agree that The Web Design Corp is not liable for any correspondence from email address (es) other than the ones followed by our own domain, i.e., "..@ thewebdesigncorp.com" or/and any toll-free number that is not mentioned on our website. The Web Design Corp should not be held responsible for any damage(s) caused by such correspondence. We only take responsibility for any communication through email address (es) under our own domain name or/and via toll-free number, i.e., already mentioned on The Web Design Corp Website.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused due to other contact details not provided by us.
- Project activation charges will apply if the client fails to respond over a period of 25 days.
- We take full responsibility for all the information provided through our official domains.
Contacting us regarding our T&C`s policy
If you have questions or suggestions about this refund policy, please e–mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.